<-- back to home |
Search for Aeronautical Data
We provide searchable aeronautical data for free. Data coverage mainly
Indonesia (updated monthly/AIRAC date) and nearby (updated occasionally). Some
data are provided by 3rd parties. These information very useful for Pilots and
How to Perform Search
- Select the data type required. Currently available:
- Aerodrome: Enter ICAO or IATA code, or part of airport name / city in
the textbox below near Find button.
We maintain this data coverage.
Text only checkbox is optional to display result in A/FD text-only style.
- Navigation Aids: VOR, NDB, etc. including Reporting Points.
- Airways: IFR Routes with points which are passed. You can navigate to another route from crossing points
shown on top.
- Country Permit: Information about permission of entering contries.
- NOTAMs: International NOTAM of aerodromes. The data is provided by
other party. Search by ICAO code, multiple ICAOs can be performed, max 5.
- Terminal Weather: International aerodrome weather info, data provided
by other party.
- To find keyword to entry, click ... button to show the pup-up list
of available data.
To navigate to each page of list by clicking page number buttons at the top of list.
Clicking on the header of a column will sort the contents in column ascending.
Click again to sort descending.
- Click an highlighted item in the list to automatically fill in the textbox. Or copy-paste
- Click Find
button to begin searching. The result will be shown in the main frame (here). You can
print it by clicking
Print button on the top-left of the frame.
See also: DISCLAIMER